MicroEJ Forum is launched!
MicroEJ’s launches Community Forum to connect developers
MicroEJ launched its community forum this week as another way to extend the MicroEJ platform towards the community of 8 million+ Java developers in order to stay connected.
This forum is aimed to help the developers accelerate the development of smart, connected, IoT devices, powered by MicroEJ.
MicroEJ forum has 6 main sections:
– Announcements: access to the latest news and updates from MicroEJ
– General: for topics that don’t specifically fit into one of the forum’s existing categories
– MicroEJ FAQ: view answers to your most common questions about MicroEJ technology
– MicroEJ STUDIO: for help and discussions about MicroEJ Studio while learning how to create sandboxed applications
– MicroEJ SDK: for help and discussions about MicroEJ SDK while learning how to create standalone applications and platforms
– How-To-Guide: official “How-to’s” and tutorials on how to leverage MicroEJ Software for your smart devices
- Access to the latest software updates and news
- Ask questions and get answers fast
- Connect with people who share similar expertises
- Participate in discussions: provide and receive help or just swap ideas and points of view
How to join?
Simple steps to receive the latest updates:
- Create your account
- Choose your username and an avatar
- Start talking with our team and members