Embedded Software Engineer
- Education: Master degree in Software Engineering or Embedded Systems
- Experience: 4 years minimum
- Location: Nantes (France) or Boston
- English mandatory, French is highly appreciated
- Reports to: Customer Care Director
MicroEJ is a software vendor providing a unique solution for building an embedded platform, designing smart applications, and deploying them anywhere on any MCUs (such as ARM Cortex M core) starting at $1. Our flagship product, MICROEJ VEE, is seen as an Android™ like platform for embedded devices. More than 100 million products already embed MicroEJ (smartwatches, home appliances, industrial products, power management, healthcare, etc.). We are now a 45-people team motivated by the passion of innovation and strong team spirit.
Your mission and activities
As part of our Customer Care team, you will be in regular contact with our multinational clients and our prestigious international partners. You will actively develop and integrate C/C++ middleware bricks into MicroEJ’s platforms.
Within this product or customer projects, you will be responsible of:
- Specifying architectures and implementation
- Design of MicroEJ’s reference platforms
- Testing and documenting
- Solving problems requiring a high level of expertise
Find out what our engineers have already published: https://developer.microej.com/
- Expert in C/C++ (Java is highly appreciated)
- Good knowledge of SOLID code, Agile software development, TDD, continuous integration
- Proven experience in embedded systems: ARM 32-bit Cortex-M/A development, RTOS / Network / IoT (MQTT, COAP, 6LoWPAN) / USB / Drivers
- Familiarity with performance, optimization, algorithm and compilation techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of Linux is appreciated
- OS and RTOS
- TCP/IP & cryptography
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G
- Drivers (graphic displays, memory, sensors)
This job opening doesn’t match your profile?
Go back to our job openings page or send us a spontaneous application.