Key Responsibilities of Business Developer
As Business Developer, your role is the focal point for selling our solution MICROEJ VEE (Virtual Execution Environment). This role is responsible for achieving sales success and market penetration to deliver growth. Selling directly, this position will focus on generating business sales within assigned large corporate accounts. Pragmatic, you can leverage your market knowledge in combination with MicroEJ existing key references.
Software technology is the core of our business to sell value to our customers. At MicroEJ, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and benefit from a climate conducive to continuous learning.
Join us to contribute to the growth of the electronics industry!
Your missions as Business Developper are:
- Define the sales tactical plan for DACH region.
- Roll out the plans as defined and report progress and achievements.
- Generate revenues as expected.
- In direct relation with MicroEJ executives, you work at reinforcing our positioning on value creation for our fast-growing markets.
Are we looking for you to bring?
- Leading all aspects of the sales cycle in your target accounts. This includes solution development, deal term negotiation, and contract closing process
- Effectively handling enterprise level contracts and agreements, making sure that expectations are established, communicated, and met
- Understand MicroEJ’s unique value propositions and how our solutions have delivered value for our customers
- Be a challenger – understand target client issues, needs and goals, and proactively educate and bring solutions to each discussion to deliver outcomes they desire
- Work in a collaborative team-based selling model with MicroEJ executives, solution consultants, product engineers, partners, marketing.
- Proven experience as a business developer.
- Experience in value-based selling and solution building from product portfolio assets.
- Responsible for developing relationships and closing opportunities with leading brands.
- Solve complex problems which may require engagement across diverse client stakeholder needs at the C-level.
- MicroEJ employees are motivated and dynamic, and form multi-skilled team that loves to share their knowledge and backgrounds.
- A complete integration program, driven by your assigned mentor, allowing you to understand the different areas of MicroEJ: R&D, Customer Care, IT & DevOps, Marketing, Sales, Legal.
- Integrate a growing company on a human scale
- In collaboration with caring managers
Do you want a new challenge and boost your career? Join the MicroEJ community!
▷ For more information: www.microej.com
MicroEJ, the company that brings the “smart” into smart things
MicroEJ is a software vendor providing solutions for building embedded and IoT devices. After ten years and two fundraises, our flagship product MICROEJ VEE is seen as the tiny sibling software container of Android™ for smart objects. More than 100 million licenses are already sold to customers such as Fossil (smartwatches), Groupe SEB (home appliances), Zebra (printers), Landis+Gyr (smart-meters), Stago (medical devices), etc.
Based in Nantes (France) and Boston MA (USA), our team of 60 people is driven by innovation and is focused on solving IoT challenges.
To support our growth in Germany, we are looking for a successful salesperson with an entrepreneurial, open mindset and tangible desire to seek new business. A great teammate with proven experience, ideally in selling large ticket enterprise software product.