Designer / Developer UI Intern – Estimated duration 4 to 6 months
- Portfolio is required to apply for this internship. Please attach a portfolio with your resume.
MicroEJ, the company that brings the “smart” into smart things
MicroEJ is a software vendor providing solutions for building embedded and IoT devices. After ten years and two fundraises, our flagship product MICROEJ VEE is seen as the tiny sibling software container of Android™ for smart objects. More than 100 million licenses are already sold to customers such as Fossil (smartwatches), Groupe SEB (home appliances), Zebra (printers), Landis+Gyr (smart-meters), Stago (medical devices), etc.
Based in Nantes (France) and Boston MA (USA), our team of 60 people is driven by innovation and is focused on solving IoT challenges.
To support our growth, we are looking for undergraduate students who want to gain skills in digital design!
Software technology is the core of our business to sell value to our customers. At MicroEJ, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and benefit from a climate conducive to continuous learning.
Join us to increase MicroEJ branding at international level!
As part of our Marketing team, you will be paired with our Artistic Director, with the mission to:
- Monitor and improve our media platforms (MicroEJ websites, mass-emailing)
- Be involved in the strategic thought processes to define future functionalities
- Create animations on After Effect
In addition, you may also assist our UI Designer on the following topics:
- Prototyping and mock-up electronic system Graphical User Interfaces
- Brainstorm and creative work on the identity of future UI applications for our technology demos
You are passionate, curious, ready to take on new challenges and be:
- a source of creative proposals
- interested in technology (IoT, AI, embedded devices)
- familiar with the UI environment and web development
- able to work in an international environment (English)
You master the following tools:
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Xd)
- A first experience in video editing, and motion design is appreciated
- MicroEJ employees are motivated and dynamic, to form multi-skilled team that love to share their knowledge and backgrounds.
- We provide support tools to facilitate your integration and your skill improvement by reconciling professional ambitions and personal development with access to trainings
- A complete integration program, driven by your assigned mentor, allowing you to understand the different areas of MicroEJ: R&D, Customer Care, IT & DevOps, Marketing, Sales, Legal.
- Integrate into a growing company.
Do you want a new challenge and boost your career? Join the MicroEJ community!
▷ For more information: www.microej.com