In order to sustain our growth across new markets we are strengthening our Customer Support / Pre-Sales team for Central Europe.
As a customer focused Field Application Engineer, your primary mission is to promote MicroEJ solutions for developing embedded systems and to support our customers in their evaluation and software development activities. You will also take part of our professional service offering for Central Europe and be involved in software platform and application development, and project coordination with our partners (technology, consulting etc.).
- Provide field technical support for the sales team
- Manage customer support requests
- Solve customer’s application issues to close design-wins
- Pre-sales software development in Java and C
- Conduct technical trainings
Experience and requirements:
- Master degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of Field experience facing customers in software design and development
- Software architect with good knowledge in Java and C programming languages
- Good knowledge in embedded systems engineering
- Strong engineering background and degree level qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working as a team player or independently within a startup environment
- Highly motivated, reliable and results-oriented. Significant travel 50%+
- High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver
- HMI and network-based application design
- Prior development experience in Android, OSGi, etc.